At Winning Ways we have an inspirational mission and vision to guide us in achieving our goals.
Research indicate that an Academic Education is the most important outcome for a school attendee as only a handful of people turn out to become professional sportsmen/women.
Nevertheless, certain life skill we all have to acquire in order to keep up with the challenges we face in our everyday lives, can only be learned through sport with examples such as:
- Team Work – Every player has to perform in order for the team to succeed
- Selflessness – Understanding the value of serving a team
- Fairness – Accepting a referee’s call despite disagreeing with it
- Failure – Dealing with the disappointment of losing or being left out of a team
- Values & Character – Defining who you are and what you represent
- Emotional Intelligence – Controlling your emotions and interpersonal relationship
- Discipline – Commitment to the value systems, ethos and hard work required
- Conduct – Respect towards others regardless of their background
- Physical Literacy – understanding to value and take responsibility for engagement in physical activities for life
- Using sport to improve the lives of our students
- Provide the foundation for physical literacy and sports excellence
- Mentor our student and helping them find “the key” to unlock their potential
- Being a pioneer in long term athlete development in the Western Cape
- Establish and maintain lifelong relationships with our students and their parents
- Associating our authentic brand with superior quality in coaching
We strive for Winning Ways not only in sport but also in life!